CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekend in frigid Salt Lake







So .... I (LaTisha) decided to take over the blogging from here on out. Casey said he's no longer an every day player and is only available as a pinch-hitter off the bench when needed (whatever that means, I think its baseball talk). I made him write all the other blogs, cause he is much better than me, but he snuck in the posts of my supposed diet and of me sleeping! Trust me he was in big trouble, ha!

So me and Casey went up to Salt lake last weekend. And it was so much fun...other than the cold weather! Friday we hung out with Casey's friends and carved pumpkins which I love to do! Saturday we went with Casey's whole family to the jordan river temple and then to dinner. I love hanging out with his family, they are so much fun! Sunday we went to the baby blessing of our cute little nephew Tage (sorry, we don't have a picture of him to post), and then back to good old St. George. We wish we could of stayed longer cause everytime we go it just flies by too fast!!

8 comments:

Bevin&Jeremy said...

hey! I love your blog! It made me laugh. You better add us to your friend list!!!! Looks like you had fun up north!

Becky Hill said...

hey it's about time you up-dated your blog! j/k it looks like you guys had lots of fun in SLC. i come back to SG at the end of the month and i still need to take you out to lunch,so start thinking of where you want to go!

Kelly said...

Nice job on the post Tish! Springers rule!!

Jess and Nate said...

Hey Guys,

Case it was good to see you the other day... Lame that we haven't gotten together to hang now that we're not planning a wedding and life has settled down a little. You two let us know when you've got some free time and we'll think of something. Give us a call!

KayDee said...

Hey! It's KayDee. I saw your blog on Becky's hope you don't mind. She told me you got married. Congrats! Hope all is going good. You will get a hang on this blogging thing then you can tell things about your husband that he would not like :)

Carsen and Lesina said...

Latisha i found you through Bevin's blog. Hopefully you don't mind if I link your page to mine. I love your wedding pic. It's absolutely GORGEOUS!!

Samantha said...

Hey Tish. I wanted to comment so you can get my blog address. We should hang out sometime, maybe we could have a dinner night or something.

Tay and Teigan said...

Hey guys . . . found you on Andy and Kelly's blog . . . just wanted to say hi from Omaha! Looks like you're enjoying married life. Y'all are hilarious!