CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Strange Sleeper



We slept at LaTisha's parent's house recently and I took this picture when I woke up. This was not the first time I woke up to see her asleep with her arms above her head. In fact, she's probably in that position 90% of the time in the morning. I can't last more than 10 minutes with my arms above my head. My shoulders start to hurt and all the blood rushes out of my arms until I can't feel them anymore. Can anyone explain how she does it?

8 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Totally forgot you guys had a blog! I am now adding you. I also love that casey does all of the blogging. Nice work! :)

Pete and Bekah Ackerman said...

Tish.....You're crazy....you're both crazy....
We had so much fun hanging out with you guys...TWO weekends in a row. Lucky us! Maybe we should keep it up and start going to Thai every weekend..

Jill Bowcutt said...

Its cuz she's so skinny. And maybe she doesn't have any hinges! Either way it's really funny.

Amber said...

Hey Tish, I always check in on your blog, but I never leave comments because I dont know if you check them or if casey does...and he'd be like, who the heck is this! lol. Anyways- hope all is well with you guys, its always good to hear from you! Love ya! See ya later!

Mallory Miller said...

k~ just to give you company Tish i always sleep with my arms above my head. And why do husbands get a kick out of taking pics of us when we're sleeping.... ?

luke and kourt said...

Hey!Hope you don't think I'm crazy.
It's Kourtney from Maly's. I love all your wedding pics. Your dress is so pretty! Anyways, here is my blog : kourtneypaige.blogspot.com

Matt and Ashley Packer said...

Casey I still have you beat for times I've woken up to that sight. HA. You have about 4 more years to go till you beat me!

Mindika said...

I sleep like that too. I didn't know it was a strange thing. In fact it drove me crazy while I was pregnant because I couldn't sleep like that. Tell LaTisha I think she's perfectly normal.

Mindi (your cousin)