CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Jazz Tree




I know its been forever before i have updated. I was getting pressure from everyone (becky)to update haha. It has just been so busy this month, but there is no excuses. One of my goals for the new year to update the blog more often. Well the story behind this tree is that we needed to buy a tree and decorations because it's our first Christmas together. When I asked Casey how we should decorate it, naturally he said that we should do a Jazz tree. He was shocked when I actually agreed to it and I'm glad we did. It turned out better than I thought and eventually when we have a bigger house, we can put it in the basement or something. Now if only this tree would help them get healthy and win some games!

12 comments:

Becky Hill said...

yeah, you finally updated! good job. i love the tree, you are such a good little wife. let me know when you want to go to lunch.

Jeremy, Brandee and Payton said...

cute tree but sorry i think the jazz are going to need a whole lot more! but really i am proud of you guys for being loyal fans!

Carsen and Lesina said...

Cute idea for a christmas tree. I went private so email me and i will send you an invite ldriffill@hotmail.com

Trenton J said...

I love the Jazz tree, but a work of such magnitude deserves a title better than "Jazz Tree". I was brainstorming and came up with: The purple and blue holiday view. A tribute to Bobbye (RIP). Broken but soon to be fine Holiday pine. My personal favorite was The John to Karl Christmas Arbol

Jill Bowcutt said...

Oh Tish, I'm so proud of you! Not only for allowing your first tree together to be a Jazz tree, but also for hoping the team will stay healthy and start winning. This is one of my proudest moments as your sister-in-law :)

SeƱora Daiana said...

I LOVE IT! I wish Jared and I would have had a Jazz Tree. It looks so cute I just love it. We want to come see you guys soon. Leila needs to get to know you guys.

Kelly said...

So cute. I LOVE IT!!

Amber said...

VERY CUTE tree! Love it! Im also glad to see you have updated us on the life of Latisha! Hope all is well, Have a Merry Christmas!!

Brittney Sloan Anderson said...

That is so cute. You did a good job. Someday I will have a cute tree when my kids are old enough to stop using the ornaments as targets.

Mallory Miller said...

Casey~ Props on the Christmas letter this year. You really gave Ben a run for his money! Keep 'em commin! PS Nice Tree!

KayDee said...

Cute Tree! My husband would love that.... I am to lazy and just do the traditional red and gold balls! Hope oyu guys had a great Christmas and New Year!

John and Nicole Makoni said...

I didn't know anyone could love the Jazz so much. What a cute idea. A guys dream come true.