CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Inspired by Phelps


We are sad to announce the passing of Sandy Allen, who was recognized as the tallest woman in the world. She was somewhere between 7'7"-7'9". We all know Tisha is about a foot short for her age, but she is now determined to become the tallest woman in the world; look out Margo Dydek. She has been inspired by the domination of Michael Phelps in this year's Olympics, so she tried to find out his secret to achieve his high goals. That's when she came across his diet. Here's a look for those who haven't heard about it:

- Breakfast: three fried-egg sandwiches loaded with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, fried onions and mayonnaise, two cups of coffee, a five-egg omelet, a bowl of grits, three slices of French toast topped with powdered sugar and three chocolate-chip pancakes.
- Lunch: 1 pound of enriched pasta and two large ham and cheese sandwiches slathered with mayo on white bread - capping off the meal by chugging about 1,000 calories worth of energy drinks.
- Dinner:1 pound of pasta and an entire pizza. He washes all that down with another 1,000 calories worth of energy drinks. http://www.nypost.com/

LaTisha is now following this diet very strictly, hoping it will help her achieve her new goal of becoming the tallest woman in the world. RIP Sandy Allen.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Who are you? You're so weird! I was laughing my head off though. Tell Tish best wishes with the new diet.

Kelly said...

Good luck Latisha. There is only one person wierder than my husband and it is your husband!

Chelsey said...

Hey girlie! It's chelsey from hairschool. I found ya from becky's blog. I know I am a freakin blog stalker but I was pretty bored tonight and I happened to find a bunch of hairschool girls tonight. Anywho, you look great and I will keep up on ya.

A.S. said...

Hey you two, you are about as bad of bloggers as I have been!
I hope you guys are doing well! I saw Tage and I think he looks like you, Casey, and a bit like Jared.
Speaking of babies, I am ready for another one. But I think it is only fair that you get one before I can get another one.......

Trenton J said...

I predict that Latisha will one day eclipse Ms. Allen in height, but unfortunately she'll never be her equivalent in style and grace.