CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

THANK YOU DAIANA

We were priveledged to have Jared & Daiana came down and visit this weekend. Daiana is unofficially known as the master blogger of the family, so naturally, she set up a blog for us yesterday. After much encouragement/nagging today, I agreed to post a comment, so here it is. We are both doing well, considering the Jazz won yesterday. Ask again tomorrow (or don't ask, depending on the outcome). We are loving married life and are looking forward to a happy future together.



We will try to make our blog cool like everyone else, and maybe update you on life. I hope you enjoy our two songs we have so far. Tish and I each chose one song. Try to guess which one is mine and which is hers.

10 comments:

Señora Daiana said...

You two kids are crazy. Thank you soooo much for letting us stay at your house for the weekend. You guys are the best.

Señora Daiana said...

Oh ya I love the blog it's so cute good job on it.

Sarah said...

Casey, this is Jack Roberts. Hey, I saw your blog site off of Jared's and wanted to say hello. Sorry we missed out on your wedding but we heard it was wonderful. I'm glad you guys are blogging so I get to see what you're up to now and again. Hope to see ya sometime soon.

*Angie* said...

Hey Casey blog is lookin good, you guys are such a cute pair...so sorry we didn't make it to the reception (forever ago) but hope all is well!

Hollie and Luke said...

I love it, now we can be blogging friends!! It's so fun and you also have to keep it up to date!@!

Kelly said...

Hey love birds! Love the blog. We now also have a blog. Please visit us at www.cedarcityspringers.blogspot.com

KEYSHA said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Sorry my family missed your gorgeous wedding--I wanted to see LaTisha's fabulous dress. (And you too Casey).

Hope life is good. This will be a fun way to keep tabs on you two beautiful people.

Mindika said...

Hey Casey, welcome to the blogging world. It's a fun way to keep up to date on everyone. I'm glad married life is going well for you. It only get's better.

us said...

Boover, What is going on my man? Long time no see. How's the heat? I signed in under my wife's account so you could see our blog.

Alejandro said...

hello tanto tiempo sin vernos...o mejor dicho tanto tiempo sin saber uno del otro...felicidades por tu matrimonio.
te mando un abrazo enorme
desde Argentina.